The Center for Agricultural Policy (CAP) is a scientific and technological institution established under the Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agricultural and Rural Development. Since the establishment, CAP has adopted the Centre of Excellence Model and earned good professional reputation for its reliable and high-quality consulting service. CAP’s key business areas are policy research and analysis, monitor and evaluation, provision of independent policy consulting and training services, in agricultural trade and commodities, rural development, resource management, rural/market information systems. CAP has built up a large, regional and international network of partners and customers.
CAP is recruiting a qualified accountant.
- Competitive salary
- Professional and international working environment (working with international research institutes, universities)
- Opportunities for higher position
- Bachelor Degree or higher degrees in Financial Accountant.
- We prefer candidates who are careful, hard-working, honest and passionate for the job
- Ability to work independently and in groups; good time management.
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet tight deadline; willing to work overtime (if any)
- Ability to communicate and behave well
- Familiar with office software (word, excel) and at least one accounting software
- We prefer candidates who have at least one year experience in accounting and administrative field and good English is one of advantages in selection process.
How to apply:
We invite suitable candidates to email your application with a detailed resume (in Vietnamese and English) and copies of related qualifications by 15 August 2016 to:
Center for Agricultural Policy
Floor 5, IPSARD Building, 16 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Please note that documents will not be returned to unsuccessful applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.